Friday, June 21, 2013

"Halloween, I'm Afraid" Album on itunes

I decided to go with the fact that I make spooky creepy music and collected some of the songs I've released in the last couple of years, wrote some new ones and put together an album suitable for music at halloween.  Or anytime you want to hear spooky creepy music.  The song "Halloween, I'm Afraid" was a natural for the album title, and I re-mixed "The Ghost in My Guitar" without the goofy spoken word track, replacing it with some spacey guitar effects that sound, well, spooky.  And the album features a new song titled "Tuckers Brother" that was inspired by a support character from the last few seasons of "Buffy the Vampire Slayer", a show that I admit I am addicted to(and probably influenced by).  The album is now available on itunes and will be available on several subscription services soon, such as Spotify, Google Play, Rdio etc..., here is a link to the album on itunes   Halloween, I'm Afraid

No comments:

Post a Comment