Saturday, July 20, 2013

Looking For Feedback

A follow up album to "Halloween, I'm Afraid" is in the works and should be ready by summer 2014, in time for halloween 2014. One of the best promotional tools a musician can have is feedback from people that have listened to the music and either posted short comments on a particular song or written a review of the album. I invite anyone to post comments on the blog about any of the music or posts, but what I would like to do is offer a free copy of "Halloween, I'm Afraid"(e-mailed mp3 files) to anyone that would agree to write a short, one paragraph review that I could use to promote it. I would credit each review to your first name(or if you have a favorite user name from forums etc...) and the province/state, or country you live in. If anyone that writes for a publication wants to publish their review I would attribute it to the reviewer and name the publication. Interested parties can contact me at jim9guitars@gmail.com . Listen to 3 of the songs here:

No comments:

Post a Comment